Sunday, July 29, 2007

Elementary Graduation




Every year, the Greeley folks make it a point to celebrate and attend the kid's graduations from the orphanage. This year, 3 kids graduated from the elementary school: Alex, Lupita, and Jorge Luis. Jorge Luis asked me to walk with him as he received his diploma which was an honor! I have known him since he was in 1st grade and I am pleased to see him have motivation to continue on in school. Afterwards, we took them out to Pizza Hut to celebrate their accomplishments. What fun!

3 comments:

Jeremy Parsons said...

Sarah, what great pics - your "family" looks like they are loving the time with you.

We miss you and can't wait to hear from you. I thought about you the other day when a guy on a chopper motorcycle flew by us going really fast. After all - it all comes back. . . . .

Krysten said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know I am faithful about keeping up with your blog! I love you and miss you!

Jeremy Parsons said...

Sarah, I know there are new, ahem, friendships in your life.

I also know you need a new blog post.