Wednesday, December 13, 2006

An Update... FINALLY!!!

Yes, I am here in Mexico! Things have been going well since I have arrived. The Lord is confirming every day His will for this ministry. The 5 girls that have been selected, are so excited to move into the house. Speaking of house... the Lord has provided a beautiful home for the girls to live in! I will post pics once the girls are in the house. I hope to have them moved in right before Christmas. I will get keys to the home tomorrow and will start the move in process on Friday.
Please pray for the following:
- Furniture for the home (sofa, chairs, desks)
- I may have to have a minor surgery on a cyst here in the next week.
- Transitioning the girls from the orphanage to the home.
- For a lawyer to help with documents

Thanks friends!!!

No comments: